Isaribi Tei Japanese Restaurant
Tuck in the busy Burmah Road is a Japanese restaurant serving authentic Japanese food and it is managed by Y. Kayashima. The restaurant itself is a relaxing place with Balinese design; a great ambiance to enjoy your meal.
* Authentic Japanese Cuisine with Reasonable Price.
* Proud of Sashimi, Sushi & Teppanyaki.
* Over 150 Wide Selection of Menu Available.
* Set Lunch & Set Dinner Available at SAME Price.
* Suitable for Business Lunch, Gathering & Function.
* Free Car Park Available behind the Restaurant.
* Cozy, Romantic and Spacious Ambiance.
60-62 Chow Thye Road, 10050 Georgetown, Penang (Next to the Burmah Road Gospel Hall)
Website: Click here
Operation Hour: Open Daily (except public holiday) 12 noon - 3pm; 6pm - 10pm